Newsletter – The Dipper
Our newsletter, The Dipper, is published quarterly. It includes interesting articles and snippets about birds as well as reporting on Society events. Members of the Society receive the newsletter by email before it is published here.
- WELL, SWIFTS HAVE JUST ARRIVED IN GWENT! SCREAMING PARTY OBSERVERS WANTED!
- Dipper: Spring 2022 – Issue no.162
- Breeding Bird Survey – Free Training Available
- Feral Pigeon Research – please help
- Help needed to find breeding Curlews in Gwent
- Volunteers required for a new, all-Wales Rook Survey (2022/23)